This weekend, Tim and I hopped on a plane to Boise to celebrate my 26th birthday. It was a much needed escape... I've been longing to hit the reset button for a few months and this was the perfect occasion. I even turned off my email!! It was so great to spend time with my family, enjoy the hot weather, and indulge at some of my favorite restaurants. FYI- the burger at Fork is still better than anything in San Francisco. Here are my favorite snapshots from the weekend:
1. Our first flight together. Considering we spent nearly a year flying back and forth, this was an impressive accomplishment.
2. Excited to see my sweet (and tiny) mom at the airport.
3. Enjoying the sun at my dad's pool. What I wouldn't give to be swimming riiiight now.
4. Watching the sun set and the moon rise. I have the mosquito bites to prove it.
5. A little surprise happy hour care of one of my very best friends.
6. My dad looking out at the Boise River.
7. Birthday Brunch with my mom in my new birthday dress.
8. Saying goodbye to the pool. SIGH.
9. A bundle of fresh lavender from my dad and stepmom's farm.